Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ahoi! Nautical Nails!

Hey lovlies!

Today I want to show you some nail art I did on my mothers nails. She is always a willing victim when I want to go wild on nail art!
She had to remove her gel nails recently and it's a lot easier to work on her natural nails, which are really strong and healthy even though she wore the gels a long time now.
I matched her nails with an outfit she wore on Saturday. It was so much fun to do!


What I used:
Butter London - Royal Navy, Slapper
Essie - find me an oasis
China Glaze - White on White
Essence - Wonder Wow! Man
A England - Tristam
Glisten & Glow - HK Girl Top Coat
Striping brush, dotting tool, striping tape stripes and chevron guides from NailVinyls, sponge

I choose a nautical skittlette, because I wanted to do so many nautical designs on one hand. So I choose stripes, an anchor, dots, chevrons and this beautiful gradient I wanted to do since I saw THIS from Kelli at The Nail Polish Challenge.
Here are some detail pics!





 Here a detail pic of her thumb, where I used the gorgeous A England - Tristam as base polish. My mum instantly liked it and even more when I told her to step out into the sunlight!


What do you think? Like it? What's your favourite design? For me it was so much fun to do and I like the gradient best. I have to do this on my nails soon!

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 frankiehuntersnails